Tuesday 5 July 2016

Creative Embellishments - July Grunge

Hello everyone, Michelle here to share with you my first layout using the amazing Chipboards you'll find here at CE.



I love to grunge up a layout, the mixed up the better, This layout is about me, and my harp.
Yep I play the harp, and the music related chippies here at Creative are perfect.
Firstly I used a some texture paste from Dreamweaver in Silver with a Prima stencil.
then some scrap pieces of finnabair paper to give my layout layers.
I cut up some plain chipboard in solid hexagon shapes to compliment the hexagon shapes from CE.

I love shapes, different types of shapes, and when I saw the Hexagon set it was perfect.
I inked them in a mettalic ink from Versa Magic. Teal





Then I used the music pieces, firstly I used the Harp from the String instrument set
and the Music note border piece to bring it all together. These I inked in Gold Metallic ink from Versa Magic. with a splash of Black Cherry primary elements around the edge for definition.



Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL Mish! So intrigued that you play the harp - WOW! That is awesome! The harp is such a beautiful instrument! Love this beautiful selfie layout.

    ReplyDelete