Sunday 13 December 2015

Sharing my first three layouts using the Awesome Wilmas Winter Wishes kit from Scraps of Darkness

The first one, I call Winter Dreams,
its a little fox, he was sleeping in the snow, something has peaked his interest and he watches intently...
I used the papers from the kit, the flowers in the floral add on and the awesome cheesecloth in the add on.


Next is my FAV, I call it Heavens Tree....
The halo around the tree is obviously from the camera angle, but WOW
such a holy tree!
Papers from the kit, and the layered chipboard and chipboard snowflakes from the add-ons....
with Flowers from the addon.


Here is the last one for today, a little snowflake
stranded on a branch......lots of snowflakes from the kit, cheesecloth, and 
flowers form the Floral add on....
then some "True Snow" from last years winter kit!



No comments:

Post a Comment