Monday 20 January 2014

MOJO MONDAY - FLYING UNICORN

Hello Scrappers,
Im here today to share a post for Mojo Monday over at Flying Unicorn.
Every Monday we release a sketch and an inspirational layout for you to get inspiration
from. This week the Amazing sketch is by Tammy Henderson....whoa! what a sketch!!!!
 
Hmmmmm, my not being the flowery type, wanted to grung this up a tad.....
so I went looking thru my stash and found some papers Id loved when they were released and began to play.
Here is my result!
 
 
I used 2 sheets from the Kaiser Base Coat collection, and one from a Prima collection.
I used torn book pages, cake doilys, and some old Prima blooms, plus the Mechanical Clock faces, light bulbs and from Finnabair and a Maya Road key..
There is an old Kaiser wooden clock face, and 1 part of a broken wooden corner scroll.....( never throw away broken stash...hehe) and prima pebbles.
Hope this inspires you to dig out your old stash and get creative.
Thanks to Tammy for the awesome Sketch.....
Mish, AKA Bubbachooka
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment