Tuesday 14 January 2014

FLYING UNICORN ART JOURNAL CHALLENGE

Howdy scrappers, Today I share with you my Art journal challenge.
firstly Id like to show you a Journal page that I did using the Gorgeous January Kit from FUL.
Ok here we go:
The supplies I used are all from the January kit.....
 
1. I took a page from the kit and cut it to size to fit my journal, also from the kit!
 
Then I splotched Ayeeda gesso on the page, you can use white paint, gesso or white ink. if you prefer, then you let that dry.....
Then I added a few paper doilys, lace trim & cheese cloth and did the gesso again.
Then I used the Matte Coral and lemon paints fromthe kit to give it its first layer of colour.
Then I added a few pieces of tape ribbon and I was ready for my spritz's!
This is the fun part, spritzing your lindys glorious colours, I have to say Grab a guy gold
is my all time fav Lindys colour!
Then I placed my bling and embellies giving them a touch of gesso.
Then I spritzed again.
Now at this point I was happy and started to pack away my supplies....However
oh oh, theres always a however, I put my heat tool away and saw in my reject box( stuff id rejected on other layouts and just hadnt put away yet) a packet of Prima birds/butterfly bling.....hmmmmmmm should I? of course I should!
Now it was done! Voila, art journal page!
 
So now ladies, its your turn, show me your art journal Prowess!
You can enter as many projects as you'd like, otherwise our Standard Challenge Rules are in effect.
Challenge closes at 8pm EST on February 14th, 2014.
Here is the wonderful RAK that is up for grabs:


 

1 comment:

  1. Love your journal page.. the birdie was a perfect touch! :)

    ReplyDelete