Saturday 7 December 2013

Orange is..........

Hello Ladies, Mish AKA Bubbachooka here to share a couple of my latest projects.....
I have been busy using my Art Journal......
This I love, I have discovered that you can express yourself however you want!!!!!

Today I want to show you pages I have creted with
Pan Pastels. These are easy to use and make very little mess!
The first page, I have used my stamps, a twilddly bitz chippy tree and my Orange and Purple pan pastels.


This second page, I also used Orange and Purple pan pastels, but I added a few stencils using Versa Inks and dylusions sprays. I topped it pff with 3 black velvet flowers.....I havent added a saying or title, this will come later....maybe.
 
 
 
The last item Id like to share with you today, is a canvas that I have made using the gorgeous
lace you can find in the FUL store.......so exotic and gorgeous, I couldnt wait to use it!
I added some Prima mechanicals, Prima flowers and used Lindy stamp gang colours, I also used the gorgeous lush Studio 490 Gold embossing paste with my stencils.....There is even some drywall tape, or gauze and you can find ALL of these in the FUL store!!!!!!!
 
 
I hope I have inspired you to get our your journals and try these easy peasy pages.....its so much fun.
Love, laugh and do something crazy everyday!
Mish
 



No comments:

Post a Comment